Why I learn QML and PySide2

sometimes I feel like that I want to automate something boring when I work on computer. so, I decided to do it!

first of all, I investigated what I should do in order to automate something.

the result is like below.

I should learn scripting. however there are two type of script in desktop environment.
such as shell in Linux and batch in Windows.

if I learn one of them, I can do only in one platform. so, I choose to learn python.
if I learn python, I can do scripting in both of platforms.

and then, I don't want to make text base UI. so, I found PySide2. PySide2 is wrapper for Qt that is GUI framework.

at last, I want to make automation tool fast and easily. QML is good option for that.
QML is Qt Modeling Language. so, if I learn it, I think I can make GUI fast and easily.

I just need simple widgets like label, text editor, button and so on.
so, I will pick and learn them.

if you also have the reason like me, this blog will be helpful. because I will update this blog with my study of QML and PySide2.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

making menubar and menu on QML

let's start QML programming with PySide2

QSizePolicy Fixed example in pyside2